Love you guys So I have a questions of what would you do. Pup, Pup is coming to me with no vaccinations, now I probably will wait to 12 weeks to get his first shot then again at 16 weeks or wait till 16 weeks and then leave it at that. Titer in a year. Called the local vet regarding if they see lots of parvo and distemper in this area, said they get and out break every year, this time of year. Now I don't know if that is correct or just a scare tactic. Because I talked to the local holistic pet store. The owner is very, very into the dog community around here and she has never seen an outbreak. So I don't know who to believe. I will probably be calling some more vets as well as the local holistic vet. Now to the questions. We do a lot of boating and camping this time of the year, like every weekend and I am in mental turmoil if I should wait to take the puppy out until 12 weeks or if I should say screw it and take the pup out boating and camping anyways. Would you guys worry about taking your pup out without vaccinations? Thanks guys.