There's a kitty three feet way...your dog....

milos_mommy

BTW, i forget to mention, if we got with one foot of the kitty, Milo would DIVE onto the floor then flip himself over on his back, open his mouth and swing his head wildly around while going something like this:

"argn nggggkk arrrrgggnnnk ar"

Giny

Boomer would definitely chase, he's done that before. He would stop short though if the cat decided he wasn't worth the chase. The only thing he'd do to the cat is annoyed it to death with barks and he's desperate attempt to kiss the kitty. He loves our cat in that manner.
Kassie wouldn't chase unless she sees Boomer go afterwards, she just wants to join the party.
Tilly's never chased a cat if she's out of the fenced in yard, she stays nears me at all times though in the fenced in yard she loves to run them off.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Lucy would chase it and try to play... our cat can't get within 10 feet of her, and she will stop whatever it is she was doing to run after him.

Molly would probably give it a quick sniff and then walk away lol.

Hannah:

Will chase said cat, causing me to slip, fall down a hill, hit a pole and suffer major spinal damage.

Okay, so that was when she was younger. Now she pretty much doesn't care anymore. After our incident (and my physical therapy!), we really worked on the "Leave it" and "Look at me" commands. :rolleyes:

Corvus:

Would chase it, and stomp on it if he caught it. He's into stomping things for whatever reason.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Eve would sniff it politely, Dash would slap it with her feet, Dakota would ignore it and Zaphod would try to eat it.

Wally will ignore. Teeny will sniff their bums and look at them like they're weird if they don't play with her. LOL!

adojrts

Petie likes cats and often greets them with a wagging tail and happy face. He will call of from chasing a running cat or he ignores them.
Hailey used to play with our cat (cat died of old age and we haven't had one for years), not sure how she would respond now.
Bobbi would chase but can be called off.
Sprout, no idea
Kiah, no idea.

Members online

No members online now.