Hypothetical question time! lol... if you could.....

Maxy24

hmmmm....

Dalmatian (preferably deaf, Don't ask)-Jogging partner
APBT/AmStaffs- Agility
Aussie Shepherd-Agility
Boxers-Hiking and Camping Partner
Greater Swiss Mountain dog-Therapy dog, carting
Greyhound- Lure Coursing
Beauceron- Schutzhund
Basset Hound- Therapy pet
Irish Setter- Hunting
Plott Hound-Tracking
Toller-Dock Diving

Ideally I would not own them all at the same time, they will all go camping with me and not eat my kitties. I would have a big house and HUGE fenced in yard where we could all play. I would live near the woods and a lake where they could go swimming.

elegy

overdogged
I'd have a Matrix APBT, a red smooth-coated Border Collie, and a very feminine red Doberman bitch.

And we'd rock the agility world.

Me and my red dogs.

Oh yes.

Tenebrion

if this is magical... can it be perfect weather so no matter what i have it wont get too hot or too cold so everyone will be healthy and happy.. oh.. and no fleas **** it or ticks.

for dogs...

at least 12 Rhodesian Ridgebacks
4 or 5 Doberman i love those dogs D: they were actually one of my first choices before brute, but don't tell him that...
maybe two Irish wolfhounds, my actual first choice :D
definitely a Maremma dog.. fell in love with those fluffy butts after watching animal planet.

for now that's all i think I'd want... but I'd add more as i saw strays >>

They'd have a huge pool to play in, a nice big house with an add on stuffed with dog toys and food and everything they'd need or want.

They'd all have their own beds, though im sure there'd be a lot of sharing.

if this is magical.. I'd have a vet on hand ..a live in vet as it were.

I would love to have a nice big forested area for them to run around and hunt in.

oh and in my world, they'd all poo in one area that is far enough from the house to not stink :D

so far, so good, but ill add more as i think of more.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Oh man... I agree with those about just adopting dogs off of Petfinder left and right.

As for purebred dogs I would want... I don't know where to begin!

Honestly, I think that if I had unlimited land and a magical way to finance it all... I think it would be most fun to use it as a "Chazhound Reserve/Sanctuary". All of us Chazzers would move to this one place and bring all our dogs. We'd live in a little Chazhound utopia. ;)

That way, I could play with all of your dogs every day... in essence, "share" all the breeds.

And then we could all STILL adopt every dog on Petfinder. :D

That... and everything that Milos_Mommy asked for. :lol-sign:

noludoru

Bored Now.
A Papillion.. a really well-bred one. No idea what color, but I want my Pap to have a lot of white and moderate coat, as well as the typical "I love eeeeeverryyyone" personality.

A well-bred Dobe, maybe. A couple older rescues, definitely.

Bloodhounds. At least one, if not multiple. I want a red one, too. And an imported one, preferably from England.

Maybe a Fila. I don't think I can handle a Fila, so since it's MY Magikal Land I want someone who owns Filas to live there with me so I can enjoy them, lol!

A Dane. Gotta have a Dane. An older rescue Dane, preferably.

Some randomly adorable mutts, too. Oh and I don't want all the dogs at once.. maybe 2-3 at a time.

Even though this is Magikal Land, I don't think it's magical enough to take puppies out at 2am for me.. SO... no puppies. All my dogs would be adults. Except for anything smooshyfaced, like a Bloodhound, 'cause I NEED a Bloodhound puppeh.

B

Backward_Cinderella

LoL
What I wouldn't have is the shorter answer - nothing. :) I'd have every breed of dog imaginable AND x breeds. :D I'd feed them all whatever they wanted, and have a HUGE fenced yard with a HUGE house and a doggy door so they could go out whenever they felt like it.
And people would call me Crazy Dog Lady... not that they don't already. hehe

Tahla9999

One of ever breed and a purple mutt. Wait, better yet, every single dog in the pound along with every single breed and along with that one purple mutt.:yikes:

Paige

Let it be
Daww.... I understand how special she was to you. ((Hugs))
(((((Paige)))))

Well, Millie (my beyond-heart dog) would be with me and we'd die together at ripe old ages. I'd bring Rosie, Slayer, and Blossom (my rabbit) back to life, and I'd get Harley and Rocky out of their crappy home and have them come live with me again.
I'd also have:

Oodles of Border Collies
Rottweilers
Aussies
JRTs
GSDs
APBTs
Filas
Redbone Coonhounds
And, er, too many others to list.
Thank-you both for your kindness. It's one of the reasons I stick around Chaz. Most think I'm insane and she was "just a dog". I pity those who think with such closed minds. "Just dogs" to some, perhaps, but for those of us who have the pleasure of dedicating a part of our lives to that special one are enlightened to a whole new class of friendship. Some of us are even lucky and fall in love.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
ok, so if this is all magical, and money isn't an issue.....
I would have a "ranch" for all those 'throw away dogs" and "throw away kids" to go with them--and I would have them work with each other to continue to create the magic----so I would run the Magic Ranch!

Members online

No members online now.