Chaz Puppies of 2015

Elrohwen

Hazel is so cute. Look at the leg freckles!
I should have gotten pictures from the non-show side. She has a big marking on her hip that looks like a crescent moon (hence her litter name Crescent), and the white collar on her neck is really heavily ticked and might end up roaning. She definitely has some fun markings!

That's cool. At my last job I had two Weshies, one docked and on e natural, and I always admired the tail on the natural one. It was so flowing and pretty. Too bad he was one of the worst humpers in daycare.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Yep! The standard only says "typically docked" or something, and I see maybe 1/3 of dogs in the ring with tails now. This is the first time this breeder has kept tails in 40 years so it's pretty mainstream now. I'm excited! I love tails.
Spaniels with tails! Oh be still my heart... :)

Pretty pup!

FG167

Pretty pup!
Seriously, that is the cutest thing ever.

Here is Mr. Preacher-Man
2015-05-22, Preacher Flowers-3 by Falon Gray Markow, on Flickr

2015-05-22, Preacher Flowers-2 by Falon Gray Markow, on Flickr

Doesn't look like DH is going to be getting a pup from the other litter, at least at this point.

I've been told I can get pick male out of this litter...I'll only post the boys that are possibles (one at 4.5 weeks was already so dominant and such a jerk it won't be happening for me, and the other is very small and very sweet/cuddly).

2015-05-23, Mila & Neo Puppies-50 by Falon Gray Markow, on Flickr

2015-05-23, Mila & Neo Puppies-49 by Falon Gray Markow, on Flickr

2015-05-23, Mila & Neo Puppies-48 by Falon Gray Markow, on Flickr

DH likes the blue male the best. I like this girl the best and I kind of hope the breeder keeps her (she's taking pick female) because I was sooo right about the last litter top pick (female). But, they are only 4.5 weeks old so I'll be more excited when I can watch them interact at 6.5 weeks and then watch them get tested for IPO at 7.5 weeks.

2015-05-23, Mila & Neo Puppies-54 by Falon Gray Markow, on Flickr

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Eh, to be fair though, I'm assuming Lauren's Facebook feed involves dog people who know what they're doing, and aren't getting the breed based on mainstream media appeal...
Truth. Jake spent a LOT of time looking for that puppy. Met a lot of dogs, had a lot of help from knowledgeable people, and was very picky about what he wanted. And it is really paying off.

Elrohwen

Pretty pup!
You know, it's funny, but your comment in the other thread about dogs with a lot of bone being better for confo but not agility was actually really relevant. My pup was structurally pretty similar to her sister, but her sister had way better bone and was stockier. The breeder admitted that she would have picked the pup with better bone, but that the pup I picked had the much better temperament for sports. The other girl completely ignored us during temperament testing and was too independent.

Unfortunately the puppy with my favorite temperament also had structural faults :-( Whoever gets her will be very lucky. She is just so handler oriented already. Though she probably would've hated living with Watson's rambunctiousness.

I just got the shi*t starter. Apparently she was the only one who tried to gnaw on the cabinets in the vet's office yesterday. Haha. I think I'll have my hands full.

And FG167, you guys and your adorable GSD puppies! Stahp! You guys are also very brave. I'm panicked about getting one puppy with my one pretty laid back adult dog. I can't imagine that many IPO dogs in one place.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
So many puppies. <3 Hazel is so cute!

I wasn't going to say anything for a couple more weeks, but I'm not good at that. Although I haven't said anything to a single other person so look how cool you guys are.

Picklepaige

Ughhh I am getting puppy fever so bad. So excited about everyone's new additions! Can't wait to watch them grow up :)

What breed Southpaw??

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
ACD. :) I feel like I'm going out of my comfort zone a little bit (I don't even know what my comfort zone is really??) but I just keep coming back to them.
That specific puppy pictured is not necessarily mine, I'm getting a male of which he is 1 out of 3, so 33.3333% chance he's mine. :p

So many puppies. <3 Hazel is so cute!

I wasn't going to say anything for a couple more weeks, but I'm not good at that. Although I haven't said anything to a single other person so look how cool you guys are.

Is that a cattle dog puppy??? That is so exciting!! You must post more pictures! Are you getting a male and a female and how old are they?

Lol sorry for all the excitement, but this is so awesome! :D

ETA: lol I just read your previous post. I just kind of lost it a little when I saw how adorable he is. Are they all blue?

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Oh hey I know exactly how it is when you're just like AH A CUTE THING and tune out everything else. :rofl1:
They're all blue, yep. :) 2 weeks old as of yesterday, get to visit when they're 4 weeks. Double mask boy (pictured) is my favorite just based on looks right now lol, but there's also a half mask and a plain-faced boy... so one of everything :p

It still feels a little surreal because I wasn't really planning on doing this right now, and I have a lot of other stuff occupying my brain. Which I guess is nice, I'm not really counting down the weeks (yet). Every once in a while I freak out because I haven't done the puppy thing since Juno, and while she turned out great... I was really just winging it with her. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that I "know better" these days... I'm afraid I might try too hard or something :eek:

Members online