Discussion in 'Chazhound Dog Meets' started by RD, Feb 2, 2008.
/wishes she lived in America right now.
With the way things are looking(for me), I won't be able to go if it's in the beginning of March.
I may be able to do a northern California trip. I probably wouldn't be able to do it until later...maybe summer with starting my new job.
Uhm I don't know how I didn't see this thread earlier. But I'd love to meet some of the dogs I've been reading about, and you guys too of course =). I'm pretty flexible schedule wise.
Neat. I'd wait for summer to have you be able to come, Dena.
Paige, where are you now?
I'm pretty open after May... until I get a job.
My only obstacle would be my new job...maybe I could take a long weekend. I'd really like to get together with you all.
A weekend would work well for me as well.
Sometime after May would be really good for me too. If in June, I'd be on the road anyway...
That sounds good to me!
I may be able to attend if it's after May as well
Whoot! lol. this is exciting.
Aww then I can't go
Cousins graduation in May, then I'm staying there for a month.
Any time this summer is perfect for meee. ^^
*does excited happy dance*
Hmm..exactly when in the summer you guys thinking?
I think we're aiming for after May sometime?
I'd come, but I'm not sure if I can take the time off work, considering it's a new job. We'll see, maybe if I'm really good!? lol
Where are yall meeting up? How far North are we talking? Like Santa Cruz ish? Further? If I'm still here in May Regis and I can definitely go! Bunch of family is up in Santa Cruz.. OK so it's not that far north but if it's like 2 hours from there I can do the drive and visit family at the same time- woo!
Any news on this guys?
We should pick a date!
Is all of May completely out?
Separate names with a comma.