I had a long discussion with my landlord's wife the other day about Whiskey. I really miss him and have been wanting him back since... well.... since the day I put him on the plane to MN. His stay with PW was a temporary decision and Lauren and Ryan are really awesome for being willing to help out and take him for a little while. I convinced my landlords to reconsider Whiskey being here (we're still looking for a more permanent living situation btw) and they have agreed as long as he is either locked up in our room or in a cat crate of some sort during the day when we are at work. Other than that he is to stay in the basement at all times. I'm looking into getting him one of these for now just to keep him out of trouble while we are at work. http://www.petedge.com/product/ProSelect-Foldable-Cat-Cages/45682.uts Anyways, I still need to call the airlines to see what they say about their shipping regulations as far as weather is concerned. I think when I shipped him to PW it was late August or early September. Now it's winter and I know some airlines wont ship animals in the cargo area during the winter. Should I wait until the weather warms up more to get him back or is there an airline that would ship him this time of year? If I was to have him shipped this time of year he would have lots of warmness in his kennel (blankets, bedding). Another option I'm considering is maybe driving instead... the only way Josh would be cool with that though is if it's either cheaper to drive or around the same cost as shipping him. I would be coming from Northern VA and heading to Minnesota so it's like a 20 something hour drive I think? I could handle the drive if another chazzer drove with me. Mapquest estimates it at around $320 for gas round trip for my suv.