We noticed yesterday morning, that Art's muzzle/nose area was swollen a bit. When we looked closer the skin under his fur on the entire top part of his snout is red and discolored. We called the vet and they said to bring him in to have it checked out on Friday (tomorrow), but to give him some allergy med today to see if that helps. Art has to have allergy medication every once in a while as he has seasonal allergies, but it's usually a drippy nose, itchiness, and sneezing. The vet thinks it may be an allergic reaction to something, but it could also be trauma or an infection so we are trying the allergy med and taking him in tomorrow. He will let us mess with it, but it does seem a little sensitive. We looked in his mouth and all seems well in there. It's sensitive to pushing on it, but he still grabs toys and tugs without any problem. So I'm hoping it was just an allergic reaction. Though if it's an allergic reaction, then we have to find out what caused it!