Paperwork question...

Discussion in 'The Breeding Ground' started by Kilter, Aug 29, 2012.

  1. Kilter

    Kilter New Member

    Jul 4, 2012
    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    Ticket is CBCA registered. I would like to get his AKC and CKC papers (CKC misc, but he'd be able to enter things).

    To register him with CKC with his current papers, I need his breeder's signature. I sent her the paperwork four months ago. Called two months ago, and she said she had a broken arm, was getting the cast off in a week, and would sign and send the paper back.

    Still no paper. I could call her for a fourth time about it I suppose, but short of driving there not sure if it'll do any good. I'm thinking perhaps she doesn't want to get in trouble with the stock dog world for doing it? Who knows...

    Anyway, it looks like it might be possible to register him with AKC, and then CKC and bypass. Should I just do that?

Share This Page