I have begun contemplating Neutering Jack. I have decided that I will give him Until Mid October to finally do something in conformation, and if he doesn't, he's going to get the snip. I have also thought about getting him snipped after his next show, which is in a week. I think the sooner I do it the better or, as sizzle says, I may not do it. So I think I'll probably do it after his next show instead. The only problem is I feel that if I neuter him I am some how giving up on him. But I also know that it isn't fair to him to make him show, especially since he doesn't seem to enjoy it very much and loosing isn't good for either of us. And if I don't show him there is no reason for him to remain intact. So right now I am kind of bummed and am fearing I am making the wrong decision. Thanks for letting me share.