I registered Bayleigh with Canine Partners for the sole purpose of doing coursing ability tests. There is an event April 11, pre-registering ends on April 4, no day of event registering. I'm so torn. I know she will love it BUT the course is not fenced in. That makes me nervous. I heard that most Midwest courses are not fenced. Bayleigh's recall is about 75% good. She hates obedience and despite practicing and even getting her Canine Good Citizen, she still isn't great. My worry is that half way through, she's going to get distracted and take off a different direction. I said I would go and check out the situation before letting her run but when I sat down to fill out the paperwork, I started having second thoughts. Do I really want to risk it? Just wait and keep practicing "come?" Find another event within driving distance, on my day off, that is fenced? I've been waiting months for this event to come. Now it's here and I just don't know what to do. I'm mostly just venting a little here but if anyone has thoughts on the matter, please speak up. There's a 3 day event at the end of June that IS fenced that I could probably make it to on Sunday. Maybe I should just wait for that one. I really don't know.