Results came back today from Chloe's mole aspiration. They're not sure if it's cancer or not. Nothing jumped out as being cancer, but they also couldn't say that it wasn't cancer. Basically, we were recommended to wait and see if the mole gets worse or changes. We'll probably put her under to have the mole removed as a precaution, anyway, and have a dental done at the same time. I'd rather not worry about it at all, and having it gone would make me feel better. So there's the update. It's not necessarily a good update, but not necessarily bad either.