I'm wondering about the pros and cons of doing it early, or waiting. My vet said she wouldn't do it before my dog (3 mo beagle) was six months old so if I wanted to get it done sooner, I'd have to go elsewhere. There is virtually no chance of him getting to a female dog, so I don't feel that I need to rush on that account. I don't want to wait so long that he picks up more aggressive tendencies though. So, is there any good reason to try and get him fixed before he's six months of age? What are the risks/benefits of doing it sooner, or waiting until he's six months or older?