More bad news about Hiro

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
The doctor pushed the blood work and it's back and it's completely normal. We were basically told the only way we can possibly find out is post-mortem. We've made the heart wrenching decision to put him down, it's clear he's becoming miserable and he's rapidly losing mobility and weight. The only question is when... Emily is gone and doesn't know we got the results back. We don't want to pick her up then drive over right afterwards to put him down. We're all very upset. We still haven't even had a service for Nikki.

R

RedyreRottweilers

My heart goes out to you all.

Hiro was loved more in his short life than some dogs ever are.

I hope he leaves peacefully, so heartbreaking.

Toller_08

:( I am so, incredibly sorry, Laur. What a heartbreaking event to have to go through, but you and your family are doing the best for little Hiro. He couldn't have hoped for a better home. Big ((((HUGS)))) to all of you.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
God, Laurelin, I am so sorry for you and your family. This is awful.

You know that you guys gave him several wonderful weeks that he may not have been able to have otherwise.
Please let us know how things go tonight, whatever happens, and how your sister is. =<

bubbatd

I'm heart broken for you all ......((( Hugs ))) . As hard as this is for you , I do hope that you go ahead with a postmortem . For your sake , the vets , the breeder and even your dogs . I'm so sorry !!!!

bnwalker2

My house is a zoo
((((((HUGS)))))) This is so heartbreaking and I'm so sorry that you all have to go through this.

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
you have all my condolences, Laurelin...I am so sorry and I know you and your family will be made stronger by making this very very difficult choice.

How wonderful of you all to put the puppy's quality of life, at the forefront and to have gone to the huge lengths you have to give him every chance.

Boemy

I'm so sorry. :( It's the hardest decision for any pet owner and it's so horrible to have to make it for a puppy, who should have had years of happiness ahead. :( (((hugs)))

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
OH my....
I am so sorry Laur. I know this must be difficult. He has the best life anyone could give him.
((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
Laurelin, I don't know how to express my sadness to you about the loss of this gorgeous puppy you all had such high hopes for, and who you love so much. It must just seem like a nightmare to you. All I can do is offer my support as you grieve with your sister and your family.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I'm so very, very sorry that you are having to go through this. :(

((((HUGS)))) to you and your family.

noludoru

Bored Now.
My heart goes out to you all.

Hiro was loved more in his short life than some dogs ever are.

I hope he leaves peacefully, so heartbreaking.
I agree - he is a special puppy, and I am so glad that you all are putting his quality of life first. It breaks my heart that you are going through this.....

And it may sound silly, but I'll ask Fred to meet him at the bridge when the time comes.

Members online