*rant*

Sirius

Imagination ROCKS.
I am going to clear this all up. My vet phoned and said that he mixed up my tests with a labarador retriver. When my vet said he had lab in him, it was cuz he was looking at the lab's file. Ahhhh... I see. Get it? Well, anyways, Harley's surgery went well. Hope I didn't confuse ya too much.

-Laurr

R

rottiegirl

When my parents had a chow mix, the vet offered to do a blood test, to see if he had any wolf in him. Is that possible, since wolves are not dogs?

showpug

Sirius said:
See thread, Bikini Dog! So cute!
I'll just post it here.

-Laurr
Oh how cute! Most pugs love the attention they get when they are dressed up LOL!!! I don't have clothes for mine, but every year at pug nationals there is a costume contest and everyone dresses up their pugs. The "floozy" won this year LOL!!! I just want to smooch that pug in the picture right on the lips, he looks so loveable!!

showpug

rottiegirl said:
When my parents had a chow mix, the vet offered to do a blood test, to see if he had any wolf in him. Is that possible, since wolves are not dogs?
Never heard of it and if there is such a thing the vets I worked for had no clue it existed. Trust me, we had clients asking all the time if we could tell them what their mutt was a mix of. We could guess, but their guess was as good as ours because there was no such test. I have only been away from the clinic for 1 year, so unless it came out in the last year, there is no such thing.

Members online

No members online now.