News from BigDog

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Even though it is a sad situation, I always like when I hear stories that are so selfless. In a world where people think more about them selves than anyone else its nice to see that there are still people out there doing whats right for the ones they love. I know it's hard and I'm sure none of this is going to fill the void you feel right now but we promise it will get better. day by day it will get easier. Good luck until then and keep your chin up.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Oh I am sorry BigDog!! But you are doing the right thing!! I know that you are heartbroken as I was when I had to give up the puppy!! But these things happen for a reason, and you never know, your heart dog could be waiting for you just around the next corner. Best of luck to Rocky, I really hope that he finds someone who deserves him.

gapeach

Big Mutts
I feel for you very much Big Dog, I know you did your very best raising Rocky. It is a very selfless thing you are doing to rehome him with someone who can handle him better. It is gonna be very very hard for quite awhile, but know you did the best thing for him and we will be here for you always.

luvmydogs

i am so sorry to hear that, believe me, i know how it is having a problem dog....whatever he thinks is right for him. screw what pther people have to say about it!!! i know u are really sad about this, but i think u ARE making the right decision, even if it's hard to do...please dont leave and come back whenever u are ready. we will miss you....who knows, maybe u will find your heart-dog out there somewhere.hope everything goes well....(((hugs)))

Y

yuckaduck

BigDog you have my deepest sympathies and any thing you need I am here to talk or just to listen anytime. I wish you the best of luck. GSD's are really hard and the breeder should have helped alot more and it is so unfortunate that you have been put into this position through no fault of your own.

tcreed

What area is he in?!!! I'd rescue him until a suitable home is found, although I have a feeling you live to far away?!!! :(

Im sorry its come to this. Thats gotta be hard Bigdog, some of the best decisions are the hardest. Please stick around we all support you.

I'm sorry too, BigDog. We all know you loved Rocky and worked very hard with him. You ARE doing the right thing. Take care.

Pam

Members online

No members online now.