I have an issue....

jess2416

Who woulda thought
http://www.ruffwear.com/Web-Master-Harness?sc=2&category=1131#
Have you tried one of those? The neck isn't a collar like closure, so you have a ton of room for adjustments there.
I WOULD try one of those and the neck isnt really the issue, BUT the thing is their sizes go by Medium, Large, and blahh blahh, and Chloe is a freak, she is in between sizes, so sometimes I can get medium and it be just right, or it can be too small or i can get something large, and it can be just right or too large...but I'll look at them again :)

ETA: I just looked at their sizing chart, one of those MIGHT work...

Silly, freaky dog....

A SMALL should fit. 21- 30 inches, should give you some room for adjustment, but at those prices, you might want to find one to try on her before you buy. The medium should fit too, but might be longer in the back than you want.

Buster is a 24 round and 19 inches long. The small is about perfect on him, it stops right at the back ribs, with the last strap going behind the ribs, but forward enough to miss the "boy parts" (helps prevent slipping out! ;))

jess2416

Who woulda thought
I'll have to measure Chloe either when she wakes up or tomorrow sometime, so that I will know her exact measurement..

now, when you measure the chest, do you measure right behind the front legs, or around the deepest part of the chest

Around the deepest part, especially if you're going with the small. Depending on where the straps go on a specific dog, you might not really be going around the widest part, but with the small, you have plenty of room to scale down.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Around the deepest part, especially if you're going with the small. Depending on where the straps go on a specific dog, you might not really be going around the widest part, but with the small, you have plenty of room to scale down.
But the small only goes up to 30" and right now, she has a 28" and its right behind her front legs.. and NOT around the widest part... so the 30" probably will not work if it is supposed to go around the widest part

jess2416

Who woulda thought
I saw a very good sizing chart for this one, but can't find it now...
Well, thats not helping any ;) :D

Im thinking about just taking the plunge and getting a custom one made now that she is done growing, and I think that a well made custom one will serve the purpose

Members online

No members online now.