Chazzer Vibes

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I just wanted to update this quick. We saw the DVM/Chiro again a few weeks ago. Tulsa held her adjustment very well and was kept on the same exercise regiment and limitations.

We see her again on the 16th, so hoping for some spectacular news then and hopefully we can up her workouts.

There have been no instances of limping, even being on a lot of rest which made her sore last time. I really do think we are on the road to recovery. :)

Glad to hear she's doing better. Fable's Bentley is shining and I'm crossing my fingers for good news on the 16th!

JacksonsMom

I just wanted to update this quick. We saw the DVM/Chiro again a few weeks ago. Tulsa held her adjustment very well and was kept on the same exercise regiment and limitations.

We see her again on the 16th, so hoping for some spectacular news then and hopefully we can up her workouts.

There have been no instances of limping, even being on a lot of rest which made her sore last time. I really do think we are on the road to recovery. :)

Great to hear! :)

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Another quick update:

We got fantastic news from the vet today. Nothing out of place except for a few toes! Got clearance for short daily walks along with some exercises to build the shoulder muscles back up. Check back again next month, assuming all goes well I will be back to normal tornado shenanigans!! So, so happy.

This last week 2 months of modified but pretty close to strict crate rest finally caught up to Tulsa. She lost her s***. Lol. So we were VERY VERY happy to hear we can do physical things.

Members online