Mia's pathetic eye

SaraB

She wears the cone of shame well!

Zinga scratched her eye when we were down in Florida last year, talk about stupid times for an eye injury!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
She wears the cone of shame well!
Only in pictures! She pulled it off at the vet's so we had to attach it to her collar. It seems better but oh boy is she MAD about it. :lol-sign:

I have never seen a dog get mad about a cone. Mopey? Yes. But she kept running it into things then would get mad and start growling at it and carrying on about it.

Eye injuries are crappy. We're skipping agility tonight. Her eye is still constantly shut.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Aww, poor girl! Sending lots of feel better (((((vibes))))) for Mia! <3

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Only in pictures! She pulled it off at the vet's so we had to attach it to her collar. It seems better but oh boy is she MAD about it. :lol-sign:

I have never seen a dog get mad about a cone. Mopey? Yes. But she kept running it into things then would get mad and start growling at it and carrying on about it.

Eye injuries are crappy. We're skipping agility tonight. Her eye is still constantly shut.
Mary slammed hers until it starting breaking off. By the time her eye was better the cone was hardly a cone at all.

Members online