He's back at the animal hospital today for his scan and possible key hole surgery (depending on the outcome, but I'm 99.9% sure it's what we and they think, just having the scan to confirm really!). We won't get him back till tomorrow, and he'll be on a further 6 weeks rest, then hopefully, back to full speed!! Can not WAIT to get him out and about again. As much as we love him, we didnt get him to be a house ornament!!! Fingers crossed it all goes well, and we get positive results.