Hi! So, from these options: walks, runs, your dog running alongside a bike, dog parks, flirt pole, fetch (like in the backyard), or 'puppy playdates' with special friends, which is your preferred method of exercising your dog? (If your answer is one that I haven't mentioned, please excuse me and we can add it to the list!) I like the dog park. Our dog park in our area is wonderful - probably about an acre or two with about 60% being very carefully manicured grass and the other 40% being densely treed area with lots of squirrels to chase . All the dogs have to turn in their medical records and immunization records before they can enter the park, and you have to pay $48 a year to allow your dog into the park. (Your dog gets a special dog tag that says "___ Dog Park" after that too .) All the dogs who go are regulars - so every dog knows the other dogs that will show up. There's kind of like the early crowd, the 11:00 crowd, the 12:00 crowd, 2:00 crowd, 4:00 crowd, etc. It is so awesome! There are also big benches in the shade for the people to sit in and big baby pools filled with water for hot days (for the dogs of course, not the humans!). There are also lots of really nice buckets filled with water and a horse on the property. All that being said (and yes, I am very proud of my dog park so excuse my bragging!), I do take Mollie on some walks. She usually has 2 15-30 minute walks as well as a 1 - 1 1/2 hours at the dog park each day.