Hello all! Hope all is well! Well i've been wondering if someone knows of something quick you can do if you see that your dog was poisoned, something you can do right away before you take the dog to the vet. Anyone knows of something? I'm so afraid that my neighbor may try something. He's sick...my dog doesn't bark at night(11pm-9am) nor during the hours from 1pm -5pm. She barks only when she sees something the other hours. The house is mine and i don't live on an appartment so as to bug someone. Well yesterday he had a fight with my father for something really stupid. he seriously thinks that he's a king or something to the neighborhood. There are 3 more dogs in the neighborhood that bark all the time,yet this guy is bugged by mine... I'm scared.I really want to know if there's something i can do in case something bad happens to my dog. Thanks so much.