Ivan and I will not be taking rally class at 11 am for the next 8 weeks. Seems they cancelled the class due to lack of people. SOooooooooooo I got up at 7 am, to load the crate, and get ready. Drove an hour and a half (due to traffic accident) its normally about an hour and 15 minutes at **** near 4 bucks a gallon. To get there and find out that the class was cancelled. According to her, she was waiting for my email on what class I wanted to take. I told her I had responded AND heard back from who ever. Soooooooooooooo now we wait until mid May, hope and pray I can get wed evenings off for a few weeks and take it then.