Hey guys, for anyone who was interested I just thought I would give an update on Tucker's condition. Unfortunately at this point it is not very good Over the last week we have noticed a pretty significant deterioration of his health. He is having difficulty with mobility (standing up and going downstairs, mostly) and did not have the energy to finish his dinner (chicken thing with back attached). He chewed it for a while then gave up, and only once I cut it up he resumed eating. His appetite seems good still but he simply did not have the energy to work on crushing the bone so he is now eating ground meat. Yesterday, we noticed he was having difficulty going to the bathroom... He squatted and wanted to go but nothing came out. Once we took him to the vet they prescribed us laxatives for his constipation and we moved the water bowls to more accessible areas because he was dehydrated (downstairs and outside, since that's where he spends most of his time). Today he still has not gone to the bathroom so my mom took him into the vet again and they found a lot of fluid on his left side. At the moment he is getting x-rays done to determine what's going on. I think we are at the end... If not today, I have a feeling it's going to be this weekend. I feel as though his quality of life right now is getting lower day by day and the last thing I want is for him to suffer. We plan to wait on the x-ray results and make a decision then. I just feel so bad for my boy This whole thing seems like some sort of awful dream I will wake up from any minute. In my head I know he is going to die, but I don't think my heart believes it yet.