Some Pics Part Deux

Discussion in 'Dogs - General Dog Chat' started by Manchesters, Aug 6, 2005.

  1. nedim

    nedim New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2005
    Messages:
    6,736
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    NY

    very cute.lol. Do you ever get dogpiled on when youre trying to sleep? :p
     
  2. yuckaduck

    yuckaduck Guest

    Nope, if ever happened doggy may need to sprout wings, I tend to be rather nasty when disturbed in my precious beauty sleep. Need all I can get you know. lol
     
  3. poeluvr

    poeluvr New Member

    Joined:
    May 11, 2005
    Messages:
    1,905
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Occupation:
    3-
    thanxs for trying to find others. who knows what that lil monster said...lol
    beleive me b4 poe, i had all purebreds, you know there health status better i think, and generally know their characteristics. just my brother loves poe a lot so he just thought he'd try to be smart
     
  4. yuckaduck

    yuckaduck Guest

    Ticking me off because I remember reading one after this one yesterday and thinking oh boy must be a bad day for you because it is not you usual way. But now I can't find it, I'll keep looking and let you know because it was really nasty and if you are typing the truth, then you better do a retraction there too. Man my brain ain't working yet, must have coffee.
     
  5. poeluvr

    poeluvr New Member

    Joined:
    May 11, 2005
    Messages:
    1,905
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Occupation:
    3-
    yea if it destroying everything.. in puppy forums didnt right that one either...that was wriitten a few minutes after this one
    i did right myself the one "many have proabably seen this", if thats what u mean sorry
     
  6. yuckaduck

    yuckaduck Guest

    That's the one, feel like a brain dead idiot until I get that cup of coffee in me. Yeah it is a rather rude statement and my comment is the last one so maybe post your brothers thing there so everyone doesn't think ill of you. Log out from now on when you are not guarding your computer because it don't look good on you.
     
  7. poeluvr

    poeluvr New Member

    Joined:
    May 11, 2005
    Messages:
    1,905
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Occupation:
    3-
    yea i thought i exited out of the internet which logs me out i thought but guess not
    *everyone makes mistakes*
     
  8. yuckaduck

    yuckaduck Guest

    Yes we all sure do at sometime. No you actually have to go to log out on the tool bar in the forum. That way if someone else comes on the internet he can't post in your name, but you will have to log in each time. Pain in butt yes, but better than being called rude and nasty if you are not!
     
  9. poeluvr

    poeluvr New Member

    Joined:
    May 11, 2005
    Messages:
    1,905
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Occupation:
    3-
    yea lol :D
    ""for the everyones probably seen this"thread, i understand u now. i see that you make sense i skipped the part about u owning a pit, i thought these thoughts of ur were just from word of mouth but i understand now, and have to say i kinda agrre with you. u know its not the dogs fault but many ppl dont train them right, which makes you weary
     
  10. yuckaduck

    yuckaduck Guest

    That is about 75% of the problem in Ontario and the other 25% is bad breeding. No not really the dogs fault, but still makes me uncomfortable because you never know if the one you are meeting is good or not. A dog is only as good and smart as his/her trainer.
     

Share This Page