My brother put some grease on the stove letting it warm up so he could fry himself something up... Anyway, he comes over to the couch and falls asleep The rest of us were busy tending to other things not near the living room or kitchen. Well, the grease overheated and a fire started up blazing towards the ceiling. It burnt up the fan on the stove, it is charred. Anyway, my brother wakes up to little paws digging at his face. When he sees Roxy, she takes off to the kitchen. He saw the fire and somehow managed to put it out with another pan and some baking soda. My little baby is a hero!! Needless to say, she has been on an even higher throne the past few days than she usually is!