Sad but true I am considering rehoming Stella. Zoom.. I know I told you in a PM that I was going to keep both dogs.. I've decided to keep Binn. Due to events in my personal life I feel it best if Stella found a new home. She has stopped tolerating Binn and is becoming mean towards him. I have to keep them in separate area's or she will go after him. Both switch out between out side time. They each get a few hrs by themselves in the backyard to play and what not. I've considered obedience school for Stella, even private sessions, but with whats going in my life obedience class is expensive at the moment. I feel like a rat for taking her in and then having to rehome her 2 months later.. but I am realizing that Stella is a 1 person dog.... something that the shelter failed to tell me, among other things. If you would like her.. or know someone that would.. I would be happy to make arrangements.. if not then she will go to a Saint Bernard Rescue.