All of the dog's vaccines were updated summer of last year (as their vaccine history was shoddy), save for Chloe, who I did a titer on. I don't plan on vaccinating them all again for at LEAST three more years, if not more. Chloe hasn't had vaccines for 5 years and her titer levels showed complete immunity. I am curious to know how those of you in Lepto prevalent areas handle the Lepto vaccine. Is it something to be concerned about/vaccinated for? All of the dogs have received the vaccine, but I know its duration is questionable. We live in a wooded area and wildlife is very common...I'd rather vaccinate yearly for lepto if that would keep them safe from contracting it. Or is the disease itself overplayed, and their risks minimal? Thoughts? I don't know enough about the disease and the vaccination to make a comfortable decision.