I have a really tough decision to make. It's a good thing it's Friday, and I've got a long drive down to the agility trial this weekend, and back, to think about it. I just came back from "lunch" with my friend that consisted of us just sitting in the car talking because I was so upset and just HAD to talk to someone. I'm trying not to make a rash decision. but I kinda think I might. I am pretty much making myself wait until Monday to do anything, besides speaking with my HR manager as soon as she gets back to the office. I can't get into the details here but it would be incredibly awesome if you guys could help me put this in God's hands and let him take care of me. thanks guys.