Discussion in 'The Fire Hydrant' started by AdrianneIsabel, Dec 25, 2012.
I don't think we have a thread yet, does anyone have one or two set yet?
-Run at least once a week (I'm bad at running for a few weeks at the beginning of the semester then taking the rest of the semester off then starting again, ugh)
-Bake at least once thing a month.
-Starting from the first Saturday of summer vacation, I want to do 365 days as a locavore
-Start a food photography blog (especially once I buy my new equipment)
-Get Chester to a point where he can be around new dogs without freaking out.
- try and exercise more
- send the paperwork for US citizenship
Workout everyday! I joined a gym, and I'm ready to start feeling healthier.
Start seriously saving up for a GSD puppy
- Half Marathon #3!
- Get the house finished and move in.
- Do a bunch of foundations stuff with Payton and sign him up for Trkman's online foundations class in spring... I would LIKE to debut him in the fall but I'm just not sure if we will be ready.
- Also do foundations with Pepper and Miss Georgie. Pepper I dunno if she will ever trial and Georgie, um, well I have no time table for her either. But they will both get work.
- Launch a Kickstarter on New Years, so hopefully that new business will roll!
- Start teaching clicker training classes as soon as I get the house done.
Hmmm, I think that's it!
Continuing to loose weight- actually loose the rest I have/want to loose... About 30lbs ish.
Go out and do more stuff. Volunteer more.
Figure out what/how I want to finish up my degree.
I'm hoping to learn to cook. I am thinking about trying a meal a week or something, I seriously lack in skills.
I want to get my road to becoming a teacher figured out.
I would like to learn to crochet or knit, I don't even know enough to know the difference.
Lastly, dog related, I want to get back into working our dogs, they're losing their minds.
I can totally show you how to crochet! Super easy.
~Lose weight and get in better shape..I let depression kick my ass this year.
~ Trial more
~Debut both dogs in Agility
~Let GO of caring what others think and quit letting it dictate my life.
~ Get better at photography
~ Go to grief counseling and stick with it.
If you have any questions, let me know! I feel like I've acquired a decent set of skills, and what I don't know, I can ask my best friend who's an ex-pastry chef who went to the French Culinary Institute in NYC.
My resolution for 2013 is to hunt, process, and cook 1 rabbit, 1 pheasant, and 1 deer.
1. Continue not to bite my nails (I stopped biting them... now I just need to keep this up lol)
2. Go on an awesome international trip in May
3. Go to Disney this year with Jess (no rain this time around!)
4. Go turkey hunting
5. Finally sign up for agility lessons
6. Continue to improve with photography (it's been a hobby of mine for years, and I'd like to think I get better with each year!)
7. Get a garden set up for the Spring!
1. Take at least one agility class with Mu.
2. Take a beginning agility class with Tipper.
3. Find a good work/home/dog/baby balance when we have a baby and three dogs.
3a. Not lose my mind.
This. I have a feeling its going to take up most of the year lol
1. Get my career back on track. I made some idiot moves towards the end of this year and it really screwed us financially. I got the awesome job I've been needing to accomplish this goal. I have orientation on Jan 8th, so excited about that.
2. Pay off debt.
3. Prepare for puppy!
1. Start slowly steering the whole family towards healthier eating habits. I've finally figured out I can't do it unless the household joins in.
2. Train myself to be keep a smile on my face and ignore my inlaws better. Seriously. Opening my trap never gets me anything but trouble.
-- Learn more about photography
-- Eat Healthier
-- Exercise !!
-- Improve my art
-- Volunteer / Work with dogs more
Yay!!!! Do you know where you are getting it from??
I know how to do both and prefer knitting
What are your goals to do with them? I am finding myself having to prioritize my sports and it is very difficult.
-I want to compete with Kastle in IPO and also agility
-Get Limit started in agility and maybe flyball
-NADAC titles for Eden
-I'd like to do rally with Eden but not sure she has the attention span for it
-Get better at photography (goal is to shoot manual for a year)
-Run, I want to run a 1/2 marathon this year and make running more of a habit
-Pay off a few things
-Save some money
-Switch over to an almost entirely paleo diet by end of the year. We will start by just making meals at home more often.
- Work out more
- Take my medicine on time every day.
- Cook more and healthier
- Get serious about conditioning for both Izzie and I.
- Hopefully lose weight as a result of those two, the last year has been hard on me mentally and I'm an emotional eater
- Learn to like wine
- Make more plans and follow through
- Get happy and stay happy
- Figure out what I want to do with my life
Oh at this point we'll take anything! However, the goals are a BH for Backup and an APR1 (IPO1 w/o tracking) for both.
I'd like to have Sloans weave entrances cleaned up as well as her running DW and we should fly through open, the goal is being in EXA this year. Backup, I just want to debut him when we're ready and collection is an issue with jumping so if we solve that and get even one Q in our NA/NJ I'll be stoked.
Sloan needs to finish her CDX and decide if a UD is a realistic goal, Backup is going in with Denis for his CD to test the theory that I'm holing him back with ring nerves.
I really want to further explore barn hunts with all of the dogs and possibly title.
I would like to continue Dock Dogs with Shamoo for as long as she's game. We're ready to help define the new "hero" division in dock dogs for 13 & up dogs.
And... I am tempted to look into the Bitework rules about getting a TD on Sloan.
Lots, but we'll take whatever the dogs and the community give us as far as opportunity.
Separate names with a comma.