Discussion in 'The Fire Hydrant' started by Julee, Dec 1, 2012.
I have a few in mind, though I'm still working out the details. What are yours?
Get on the diet wagon and lose 1.5 stone! (I think that's 21lb).
Try and go swimming in a morning before work.
Get the house done up a bit more.
Spend more time doing lovely things
- Read more. I have a PILE of unloved books waiting to be started
- Until I finish said books..stop buying more books.
- Get toned. Go to my boxes/MMA classes regularly
- Eat more vegetables
- Stop stressing over things you can't change
I don't see - snuggle my puppy till s/he pops on there!!
That is a GIVEN!! :rofl1: I don't need a resolution to remember that haha
-Get some work in the house done (some painting of trim/fireplace and tiling in particular). Oh, I would love to redo our half bathroom downstairs.
-Join something. A tennis club.
-Be more confident both in private and at work when I have to tackle my new role as management
-Keep losing weight. I'd like to reach my end goal this year.. I'm thinking somewhere around 150, that used to seem like a good weight for me. I'll have about 35ish pounds to go.
-Go back to school
Learn to like wine.
Meet Justin Bieber. Which could happen cause the concert is jan. 18.
Get closer to my dream of being a singer.
I am adding this to my list because this is a HUGE thing with me. I stress over EVERYTHING. I've done it my whole life and I need to stop.
- Lose 40 lbs. It'll be easy in the next few days for the weight to come off and stay off. Slow to start, fast to finish.
- Get a car! Holy moly, yes yes yes.
- Wear a bikini this summer <3
- Get a horse (this is a maybe)
- If all goes well, get my own place. I WANT to live by myself, I NEED to. This whole bouncing from place to place sh!t has to go. I am almost 22 and need to get my own place.
Take pictures again.
Travel some more before the baby is born
Finish another full length screenplay
Same as last year probably LOL.
I just really freaking want a real adult job where I make money and could maybe ummm move out! Preferably no weekends. =P
That is my biggest goal lol.
Make it through next year with a 13 yr old girl. That is all I ask. To come out whole and together at the end of it. Thirteen was my worst year ever, and it wasn't any different for Hyia's Mother.
Get excited about life - and actually want to live it.
Continue the work we've been doing with Frodo and have more amazing success.
Have as much fun with Siri as possible!
Have a better, more concrete savings plan that is being executed.
Not kill any of the pets.
Dig out from under . . . everything . . . and put my family on low or even NO contact.
- Get down to around 170, healthily. If I can do this, I will be happy.
- Continue to make homecooked meals at least 5 times per week for The Boy and I.
- Spend more time exercising and training my dogs. I do a lot with them, but I've been slacking the last month or so.
- Finish the final steps to creating my tag business.
- Move out and into an apartment.
- Continue to grow Unleashed Potential, both for pets and service dogs.
- Debut Em in agility and possibly rally or obedience.
I think that's it.
1. Get Whiskey back (preferably before the new year though if I can)
2. Get a new camera so I can really get back into my photography again.
3. Finish my chest piece tattoo
4. Lose at least 50lbs
5. Move and get settled into a new house
6. Finish straightening my finances out so that we can actually buy our own house in a few years.
7. Start a blog that I can actually keep up with
8. Learn to relax and deal with my anxiety better
Read more. Lose about 20-30 lbs. Apply myself in school. Get a job. Get a life lol
Separate names with a comma.