My Mom just called and the puppy that she adopted from me just swallowed one of her earplugs that she sleeps with at nights....She said it was the foam kind. She said she saw him with it, but before she could get it out of his mouth he had swallowed it. I told her to call the vet right now and ask them what to do. I told her I had heard that you can give a dog (not sure about a pup) a small amount of peroxide which would make him throw it back up.....told her to ask the vet about that though as I wasn't sure if that's a good idea.... Any suggestions on how to make him bring that back up? He swallowed it about 10 minutes ago (around 4:45 est).