Ok, how much chocolate is deadly to dogs? Yesterday my dogs ate 1/2 pound chocolate bar (it was out of their reach but they jumped on the counter since they couldn't reach it by just putting 2 feet up). So anyway I don't know if all 3 ate it or just one. My oldest GSD was acting weird yesterday before she got groomed. Tonight she ate really slow (she normally eats slow but tonight was SUPER slow). All night she's just been laying on the couch and just got down to one of the dog pillows. She's normally a really lazy dog but tonight it's really bad. I tried calling the vet but they're closed. The emergency vet sucks - charged me close to $2,000 to tell me my golden wasn't have seijers (sp?) and over $1,000 to tell me our cat was dead (didn't make any attempt to revive him). So I just don't trust them plus they don't let you stay in the room w/ the dog so who knows what they're really doing. So I don't know if she was the one who ate it but if it was her and she ate all of it, what can I do? Is it too late now?