My seven weeks old puppy ate a magnet!HELP!

Discussion in 'Dog Health Care' started by trexle, Jul 8, 2007.

  1. trexle

    trexle New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    My puppy ate a dime sized magnet! she weighs under 20 pounds and is the small breed kind...I don't know what to do! will she be ok?...
     
  2. Pomp

    Pomp New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2005
    Messages:
    489
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    It's truly amazing what dogs will eat. I'd imagine she'll either throw it up or poop it out.

    You may want to call a 24-hour animal hospital and ask what to do.

    I wouldn't freak out about it.
     

Share This Page