I had, yes, had a beautiful Great Pyrenese that was the sweetest pet I have ever owned. I bought her on my birthday in October of 2006. She was eight weeks old with these beautiful markings on her face that purely stated she was full blooded Pyrenese. From day one she started bonding with me. It don't take long to fall in love with a personality such as that. These dogs have a loyality second to none. They will give their life for the one's they love. Lil' Bit would love to play, especially running between your legs from behind, thing was she didn't know she was nearly three feet tall and would take you for a ride everytime she did that. It was all in fun, she never hurt anyone. One day in January 2008 someone in my neighborhood decided Lil' Bit was too more of a pest than a pet and decided to lace some food with poison so she would find it. Well, unfortunately they succeded. She found the poisoned food and as any pet will do they ate it. She survived for only two days. It was the most horrible pain you could imagine anything going through. I took her to the vet in hopes we caught this early enough, but the poison had started her kidneys to fail. I had to leave her at the vet in hopes she may pull through. The vet called the next morning with the bad news, she had passed. Needless to say, I was devistated. My first thought was to find the person that did this and really do something bad to them. But I could never find out exactly who would be so cruel to an animal that lived in my neighborhood. Bottom line here folks, Keep a close eye on your loved one, there are many sick individuals out in this world. Because of this idiot, I will never have another friend as Lil' Bit. Thanks for reading and forgive my grammer.