Mushroom skins - Health hazard?

Discussion in 'Cat and Pet Forum' started by mrose_s, Jul 23, 2005.

  1. mrose_s

    mrose_s BusterLove

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2005
    Messages:
    12,169
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Occupation:
    2 dogs, 2 rats
    Location:
    QLD, Australia
    I am sitting here peeling mshrooms, can I gove the left over skins to Thistle and willow or should I avoid this with rabbits as it may be considered a gassy food?
     
  2. mrose_s

    mrose_s BusterLove

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2005
    Messages:
    12,169
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Occupation:
    2 dogs, 2 rats
    Location:
    QLD, Australia
    please, 4 future reference
     
  3. Saje

    Saje Island dweller

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2004
    Messages:
    23,932
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    36
    Home Page:
    That sounds like a definite no-no to me. I'll double check...


    ...



    Yep. Looks like they are on the poisonous plant list. Not all types are necessarily poisonous but I wouldn't feed any.
     
  4. mrose_s

    mrose_s BusterLove

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2005
    Messages:
    12,169
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Occupation:
    2 dogs, 2 rats
    Location:
    QLD, Australia
    ok, thamnks
     

Share This Page