The bathroom at the apartment doesn't have a very good ventilation system. And by that I mean, turning the fan on does absolutely NOTHING to prevent steam build up. So it gets very moist very quickly if you take any form of a warm shower. Because of this, I'm assuming we now have mold growing on the upper portion of the wall in some places. I don't know what kind of mold it is - looks like little grey splatters. I used a cleaner that had some bleach on it as best I could and that seemed to help a lot, but there are more little spots popping up in different places now. I highly doubt it is more than just wall deep as the spots are very little, and where I scrubbed the crap out of them earlier more mold hasn't come back yet. The walls also don't have that "wet" look to them. But, it's mold, and that grosses me out to no end. Your home is NOT supposed to be moldy. Period. There isn't any other mold spots in the apartment, so I'm fairly certain it is just being caused by the dampness in the bathroom when we shower. There was a spot of the same mold in the closet where Mike threw a still-moist comforter in the corner, but that was bleached and scrubbed and you can't tell it was ever there. So, before I pitch a fit and freak out that there is mold and make the landlord unhappy, should I try to make it go away via the bleach/scrubbing method? Or would a mold-specific cleaner be better? Also, any tips on keeping the bathroom mildew free in the future? In the summer we shower with the door open, but it has been too COLD to do that lately.