Maltese Ingested Chocolate

Discussion in 'Dog Health Care' started by goldfish19, Jan 13, 2006.

  1. goldfish19

    goldfish19 New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Hi! My maltese (2 years of age) ate Mrs. Fields semi-sweet milk chocolate cookies (about a 1 3/4 pieces) about 10 minutes ago and I don't know what to do. Is this amount of chocolate toxic for her? Please help!
     
  2. minismom

    minismom New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2005
    Messages:
    249
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Occupation:
    2
    Location:
    missouri
    Call the vet I don't know if it is or not bbut I wouldn't take any chances.
     
  3. mojozen

    mojozen bullie lover

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,517
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Occupation:
    1 dog, 1 hedgehog, and a fresh water aquarium.
    Location:
    Madison, wi
    When in doubt always, always, always call your vet.
    Dont ask online... sometimes matters like these depends on seconds not hours.
     

Share This Page