My puppy has been on Innova puppy for 2 months now, and she is doing well. I know this has been asked before, but I still dont know if I should switch her food to EVO. She is 4 months old and was sold to me as a miniature poodle, but I think she will be a little bit smaller than that. I thought I would witch her to EVO when she was at least 6 months? Should I wait or switch it now? Any advice would be great!