That I won't be keeping Seabees. I've been waffling back and forth about it all week. When I made the decision to keep her, I still wasn't 100% convinced. And I just keep getting the feeling that now isn't the time and she isn't the dog. She's brilliant and I have thus far enjoyed having her around (for the most part LOL), but my gut just keeps saying no. I think one of the main reasons is that she does not like being crated. She stresses the entire time and when I let her out she is in a panic for almost ten minutes - pacing, shrill whining, frantic behavior, panting like crazy...just not good. It isn't excitement, it is anxiety. And with my schedule the way it is, she has to be crated at least 10 hours a day (with a potty break in between "shifts") and I don't feel it is fair to her to go through that stress twice a day, every day. There are other reasons as well, but they're not as important. Great dog...horrible timing. And I've decided the timing is more important at this point. So, if anyone is interested in a Lab mix pup, she's ready for her forever home. 8-9 months old, 48 pounds, UTD on vaccines (needs a DHLPP booster in about three weeks), on Trifexis, just got spayed. Good with other dogs (although she's rough with small dogs), good with caged animals and cats indoors, no phobias that I'm aware of, very smart and food motivated, loves to play, has a brilliant off switch, non-mouthy, non-jumpy (but bouncy!), potties on a leash/chain, sleeps through the night, rides well in a car, doesn't bark (but whines!), not destructive (but gets into the trash if the lid is off + raids counters), no handling issues whatsoever (ears/tail/feet/mouth/restraint/being picked up/rolled over/what have you), no resource aggression at all (even with bones/toys/food). Cries when crated, can't be left loose or she'll mess in the house. Housebroken if taken out when she has to go. Jumps up at/clobbers doors when she wants to go through, but she's getting the automatic sit at doors pretty well now. Located in central IN, about 40 minutes NW of Indianapolis. It would be freaking awesome if a Chazzer took her. I'm disappointed that I'm not keeping her...but it just feels like the right decision. And I just have to go with what my gut is telling me.