Okay I don't know for sure but I think I might be allergic to my dog. I've been having an allergic reaction on and off over the last few weeks and been treating it....but now its back again. It seems to be a contact allergy. Well my dog has been shedding more in the last 4 weeks than she ever has and she is a very loving dog so she is always in my lap or laying next to me. Her fur is everywhere and I am vacuming a couple times a day. Tonight my husband is going to by one of those deshedding brushes.....whats it called...I think its the furminator. Anyways is there anything else you can suggest we do to help with this? I want to rule her out as whats bothering me. I'm also going to go to the doc again and get this under control and then I'm going to set up an allergy test. It seems like the older I get the more things I become allergic to.