I spoke to the vet. Emma has not responded to the agressive treatment of steriods or anti inflamitories. She has gotten a bit worse on them. Our vet sent all of Emma's x-rays and test results to the surgeon. The chances of surgery working are less that 10%. He thinks the way the disk is, that her spinal cord has been damaged. We could try other meds but it would be a miracle if it worked. So we had to make a big decision. At 1:30pm today is our apointment. After a long hard fight to keep her alive with Addissons and everything else we have been through we are having Emma PTS. I really need you guys with me in spirit. This is the worse day of my life.