Can anyone please help me with some information. I have dogs and cats, our neighbours have been rabbit baiting, I cannot find out from anywhere how long this poison remains active for. The cats have been locked in for a week, but now are out as I thought it would be safe. They unfortunately travel our property, of course the rabbits don't care where or whose property they choose to die on. The cats bring back the rabbits, eat their heads and leave the rest under our house. My dog then in turn will go under the house and finish the rest. I know this must seem rather gory from a new member and I don't mean to offend, but I need to know how long the poison is active for. That is how long does it take to kill the rabbits and after the rabbit dies how long it is active in the body for. It is an anticoagulant....that is it stops the blood clotting and causes the animal to die slowly internally..Please if you have any information can you help. Thankyou in advance.. New member..Walty.