Hello everyone, I haven't been on this site in a very long time. Mostly because I wasn't interested in all the showing/sporting/breeding/etc. stuff that goes on, I just have a lazy, ugly, dog that I LOVE. His name is Dozer and he's an English Bulldog. He's big for his breed (tall) and he's insanely ugly with an over-pronounced underbite (doggy orthodontist said one for the books!)...but he's my baby. So here's my problem. We are a military family. I rescued him from another military family who was going to abandon him because of their upcoming move to Hawaii and all it's strict quarantine rules and airline restrictions. Little did they know we also had orders for Hawaii, and I put all the time and money and effort into making sure Dozer was eligible for direct-release from the airport. It took me about 6 weeks to get him from the mainland to Hawaii because we had to wait for the temps to cool down. Now we have orders to go back to the mainland. We have to be there mid-July. Needless to say there are no airline who will fly my buddy at this time of year because of the summer heat. The closest I can get is probably to LAX...after that...he's on the no-fly list. I'm panicking now. I don't know what to do. I'm not thinking clearly and I need outside opinions. My husband is of no help--he just says we'll get rid of him if we have to. I say LIKE HELL WE WILL...but I don't have any answers I need to get Dozer from LAX to Fort Knox, KY. If you have ANY ideas or suggestions I'm open to hearing anything and EVERYTHING. This is just adding to the stress of an overseas move that is already stressing me out to the max with four kids...the cat...the dog...and I feel like I'm the only one trying to find a solution. HELP!!!!!