I need to make a decision about whether to cancel my trip or not. My main concern is obviously needing to access the hospital if something happens. I have insurance, so that should cover any medical needs financially (I'd need to speak to them about my recent admissions though), but would I just be able to turn up at a hospital and get treated/scans etc?? Would I have to pay then wait for insurance to pay, or would they just contact the insurance and they pay immediately? Do they need to have proof I can pay before they'd treat me?? If there was an emergency could I just call 911? Would they come out to me? I'm assuming there's plenty of medical facilities everywhere (I'm going to major places, but travelling inbetween? And yosemite..?). Anything else to consider???