Dogs and Mushrooms

Discussion in 'Dog Health Care' started by Tracer Tong, Dec 12, 2006.

  1. Tracer Tong

    Tracer Tong New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2006
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    So should I be concerned that my puppy likes to eat the mushrooms that grow in the yard? They seem to be common puffy type mushrooms. He ate one before I could stop him and he didn't seem to get sick or anything. Should I worry about it? Should I stop him from eating any more?
     

Share This Page