Discussion in 'Dog News and Articles' started by LittleBigDog, Nov 14, 2010.
Dog Saved Kids From Fire, Couple Says - Portland News Story - KPTV Portland
A german shepherd
Did you read some of the comments at the end of the story? Some people are so mean. Obviously the lessen was learned, I don't think they're be using kerosene lamps anymore I feel very badly for the animals that did not make it.
Sid was amazing! dogs are truly man's best friend and stories like this proves that. I hope Sid is better and the family has found a new home. GReat story, thanks for sharing!!!
I just checked the comments, Brattina, and it looks like one of the kids was upset by one of them and posted a response. I didn't know myself about how dangerous kerosene lamps are until I did a search on them. Supposedly in the late 1800's a safety valve was invented that should have prevented explosions.
Separate names with a comma.