I just took off Cricket's bandage wrap a little bit ago. It looks a lot better, but still not great. She is still getting the benedryl since we just started that a couple days ago and I'm putting coconut oil on it for now and keeping a close eye on it. I have a feeling we may have to make a vet trip if it doesn't look a whole lot better in a couple days. I have to wait to get paid to take her though but thank goodness I should be getting paid on Tuesday or Wednesday I think. I'm still keeping the elizabethan collar on her to keep her from doing any further damage. Any advice on anything I can try in the meantime that I haven't thought to try? Here are some pics I took today. Also... Should I just let it breathe now or should it stay wrapped up to keep dirt and bacteria away?