A couple weeks ago, I started a thread about one of my beagles who had blood in her urine. She had a UTI and it's been treated, and it's fine now. When I brought in her second urine sample, I brought in a urine sample from my other beagle just for the heck of it. Vet called and said that "a bacteria" showed up in his sample, and he wanted to put him on antibiotics. I pressed him and asked him to explain more about bacteria. He never really gave a precise answer to what the bacteria was. He said he could culture the bacteria to get more specifics, but said he had prepared a medication for him. I told him I was hesitant to put him an antibiotics if there wasn't a pressing need. He said that he didn't have "a burning desire to put him on antibiotics" and the decision was up to me. Any thoughts?