Ok, my sister announced to me she was going to give Willow away and eventhough she loves her so much, she just isn't willing to put in all the time she has to, she was not prepared for a rabbit and isn't as interested in them as she was. She loves her dearly but would like to see her have a life where she would get all the care she needed and thensome. So I said I would take her, she is already good friends with Thistle and I don't want to split them up. But it is another cage to clean and another rabbit to spay if I decide on this vet. I still want to take her on though, she is quite aggressive towards me sometimes but I think if I spend more time with her I will be able to change that. Looks like I have another photo to add to my signature.