Guess what I did today?

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
: ) The most fantastic thing imaginable....

I PLAYED WITH BORDER COLLIE PUPPIES!

Oh heck yes! I went on a road trip with my BFF Grace, and her Mom, to pick out their BC puppy. The breeder is a really nice farmer, who has 3 red and white Border Collies, and lots of sheep and horses. I found out about him through an awesome BC breeder that I know & trust. Both of the parents work sheep, the puppies are 8 weeks old, and ABCA registered.

I took a bunch of pictures, of course. We had so much fun playing with them. They were all SO sweet and outgoing. I'm sorry that some of the pictures look a little... weird. It was extremely bright out.

Hungry Hungry Puppies!

I loved this boy. He was glued to me.

Freckly girl.

"Dis is edible, right?"

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Mom. She wanted to get out to be with her puppies.

Mom is a super pretty smooth girl.

Puppy tummyyy! This boy was the furriest, and the biggest, and the silliest. I wanted to take him home. =,(

This is Rusty, the full brother to the litter. He's 2 years old. He was AWESOME! He had been out working that day, and when we got there he was cooling off in a soaking tub. Then he decided to roll in the dirt. Sillay.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Rusty loves his little siblings. :3

Grace had to pick between the freckly girl, who was a really dark red, and very calm and relaxed....

And the light red girl, who was the most feisty and outgoing of the bunch....

Guess who she FINALLY decided on?

Light red girl! = D

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Oh. My. Gaw. It's RED and WHITE BORDER COLLIE PUPPIES! Eeeeek! They are so adorable.

The mom looks in great shape for just raising a litter of pups. Thats great to see. I want the little furry boy, too.

Do you have a pedigree for her pup? I'd love to look at it :)

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
oh you are so bad for making me want a puppy! I love the red and white! --btw,I'd have taken freckle girl!

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Meet Sigourney!

I'm her Aunt/Godmother... so get used to seeing her precious little face. ; ) She's going to meet her Uncle Fozzie & Uncle Gonzo tomorrow, and there will be loads of pictures from that. And, I'm babysitting, in a couple weeks!

She's very feminine. And I really like her markings, they're so classic.

Squishyyy face.

The coloring on this turned out bizarre. But oh well, Sigourney looks adorable.

I think Grace made the right pick on that one. Sigourney looks like she immediately decided she belongs to Grace :)

So . . . you need to get Grace to join. Then we can have TWO Graces with Border Collies :D

Lizmo

Water Junkie
She's very feminine. And I really like her markings, they're so classic.

Squishyyy face.
These 2 remind me of what Blaze looked like in his eyes/position on our way home. LOL, thats exactly how he rode (in between my and my brother), and with his head on my or my brother's lap.

God, she's adorable....

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Jennifer... yeah, she was in really good shape. Her nipples were showing some wear, though! hehe. She has been out working his new sheep, so that must have helped.

I don't have the pedigree, but I can nab it from her! I'm not too familiar with BC lines, like, at all... so I can't really tell you anything from memory. This breeder has owned I think 4 generations on the Mom's side.

LOL Christine! Me too. I told her I recommended the freckly girl. She was much more mellow, and didn't care if you rolled her over or whatever. Sigourney is much more sassy, but Grace likes that. The freckly girl is still there - go get her! It's only 84726437 miles from NY. C:

LMAO Renee! You're right! We do need two BC-loving Graces. I have already convinced her to do Agility with me... it shouldn't take much to coerce her to join Chaz. I totally agree about Sigourney picking them. She was all over Grace and her Mom, the whole time.

Toller_08

They're beautiful!!!

You just had to go an post pictures of a smooth red and her litter, didn't you? They're my absolute favourites! Now I want one even more than ever. Sigourney is gorgeous! I hope you visit her lots and post tons of pictures of her as she grows up.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Thanks, Devon. xD

Why, YES, I did have to! It's all a part of my plan... to force you to get a smooth red puppy... and take a bunch of adorable pictures of her and Dance! mwahaha

Well, Sigourney is now Sadie. Grace's Mom hated Sigourney, and convinced her to change it. The dogs didn't play today, because Grace had to work, and we had to go shopping for a bunch of puppy stuff. Pictures tomorrow, though!

Hillside

Original Twin
Oh man what is it with red/liver dogs? I WANT! I had liver Dalmatians when I was growing up, I was going to get either a red tri or a black tri Aussie, perferably red, and my Doberman was going to be red....I think I messed up a bit.

Please steal a red BC pup for me?

Members online

No members online now.